God I hope this is true.
i dropped my monster space condom for my magnum astro dong
Hay thar. I'm a 20+ year old art student and this is my personal blog.
It's mainly to reblog stuff that interest me, which include
Be warned, I spam a lot of stuff everyday in here, your dash will be several pages longer. BE VERY WARNED. I also sometimes post some NSFW things.Main blog: ones-inspiration, which is my art/animation/writing blog thing for references and art stuff.
Sometimes I don't know if I offended someone or not by their reactions (it's hard to tell online) so... just to let you know I don't mean it, don't take it to heart. I don't joke about things, or purposely write some trolling/flame-attracting messages (unless I'm pissed off and looking for a fight, which is rare). If it seems that way, I probably phrased my words wrong or spoke too bluntly. Please be forgiving if I've made such an error.
It sounded like something cr1tikal would do, so I decided to do it
Cr1tikal as the captain of flight 195 who challenged the other flight to a race
My friend just sent me a screenshot of a post so credit to the original discoverer, but I want to help spread the word that the Moneypak virus has upgraded to dash posts. If you see a text post with a picture in it that shows up as one of those grey squares you have to click DO NOT DO IT. You could be infected. Reblog to save everyone! This virus is terrifying I am actually so freaked out I have like 10 followers from it.
Breaking news: The D.C. Appeals Court just killed Net Neutrality.
This could be the end of the Internet as we know it. But it doesn’t have to be.
Tell the FCC to restore Net Neutrality: http://bit.ly/1iOOjoe
can someone explain this to me with small words
they want to make the internet like tv. with channels and paying to get to specific websites and things. net neutrality = not doing that
i do not approve in the slightest
This impacts every internet user. Please signal boost the hell out of this and sign the petition if you are American
Frickin Frack this is important, please sign!
Oh what the fuck.
Pearl Pearson is a 64 year-old diabetic deaf driver who resides in the Oklahoma City area. On the evening of January 3rd, Pearl crossed paths with the wrong cops.
What’s the story?At this time, only limited details can be provided since this case is under investigation.
1. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol pulled Pearl over late in the evening on January 3, 2014. Pearl pulled over as he should.
2. Pearl’s driver’s license indicates he is Deaf. He also has a placard in his driver’s door that says, “Driver is deaf”.
3. Pearl pulled over and rolled down his window, expecting an officer to ask for this identification. An officer struck him in the face before Pearl had the chance to do anything. As you can see, he was struck multiple times.
4. An interpreter was never provided while Pearl was under the care of law enforcement. Not during the booking, hospital, or time at the jail was an interpreter provided, even through Pearl requested one.
5. Pearl was left wondering “why” the the entire time. He has no clue why he was beat. Pearl and his family are still not sure, but are ready for some answers.
6. Pearl’s own son is a police officer, as was his son-in-law, who is now a deputy sheriff. He respects law enforcement and knows how to respond when pulled over. There is no reason for someone like Pearl to be hurt like this by those who are meant to protect and serve.
[LAL Note: "respect[ing] law enforcement" is not a prerequisite for proper treatment by law enforcement.]
Yelling at a deaf man to put up his hands will not do much, except aggravate an already aggressive police officer. This is a tragic scenario of ignorance and needless escalation of violence.
Eric Foster and Kelton Hayes were the two OHP officers that were involved in what an affidavit claims was a 7 minutes altercation.
Where is the dash cam footage from the units of Eric Foster and Kelton Hayes? Wouldn’t this clear up any inconsistencies in this story?
Naturally, it’s paid vacation time:
The two officers have been suspended with pay while the investigation into this incident continues.
This is hardly the first time a bully in blue attacked a deaf man for not listening. One other notable example: in 2010, a Seattle cop shot and killed a partially deaf man for holding a folded pocket knife he used for whittling when the man couldn’t hear orders to drop it. He wasn’t harassing anyone, he was just walking. The city of Seattle paid the man’s family $1.5 million. Which means, yet again, taxpayers were on the hook for the wrongdoing of state agents.